I am back. Kind of.
I just want to let people know that I’m still existing.
I haven’t written much in a while because I don’t feel like writing anything.
It’s not like there’s so much happening in my life; it’s quite the opposite, actually. But I guess, I could list the highlights of my week(s) so far.
1. I am on the start of my third week taking medication.
2. Taking Tramadol HCl along with Sertraline is never a good idea. But I do it anyway.
3. Today, August 28, I saw my psych.
4. I’m sleeping better now. Good news for my health, bad news for my writing schedule.
5. I’ve put a stop to all my academic activities. A big hurdle I have yet to face. I just wish I had better management skills.
6. I think I broke (just now) one of my film cameras, which makes me really sad and angry right now.
7. I’m still having suicidal thoughts. What’s new?
Looking at it now, maybe I really did have things to write about. I don’t feel that motivated to write about them, though. I’m getting a sense of redundancy with these topics.