Fellow blogger Tina nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award!
So thank you, Tina, for giving me an award. Now I have something to post about. Heh.
The rules for this award are the following:
1. Thank the person nominating you and link back to them in your post
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
7 things about me:
1. I’m currently making a ukulele out of cardboard. I’m almost done with it; I just have to fine tune some things and paint it (I however can’t think of what color it should be).
2. I’m planning of giving myself a film camera once I graduate, as a gift (or you know, maybe some of you might find compassion in their hearts and give me one? :D).
3. I’m hoping to make it to my graduation day. Because, who am I kidding? I’m emotionally unstable. And quite impulsive.
4. I have a broken typewriter. Once it’s repaired I might use it more often than my laptop.
5. Last year I promised myself that I won’t let myself live past the age of 35, or even 30. I don’t really know if that promise still stands, though. I’m 20 now, so at least I have ten more years to exist.
6. I always buy food (popcorn, chips) because I like the idea of a movie/series marathon. Most of the time, however, I don’t push through with it because I’m not really interested in watching shows. It’s just the idea that I like.
7. I want to dye my hair blue. Maybe navy or midnight blue. The kind of blue that most people won’t notice until upon closer inspection (my hair is black).
15 people I nominate (I’ll contact you as soon as I can, my internet connection is kind of crappy, so I can’t do so right now):
1. Fresh (loves to dance. and likes to complain, according to him)
5. weebluebirdie (I can’t find your link address 😦 )
7. Amy Saab
9. Marie Abanga
10. Sam Dizon
11. Lazy Moan
12. Kitt O’Malley
13. VoxMarie (check out her songs!)
14. The Strange Creatures (a Filipino Band)
It’s sad I can only nominate 15 blogs. There are so many great blogs out there!
Once again, thank you, Tina!