I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award by londryfairy. Thank you! The rules are a) to provide 11 facts; b) answer 11 questions; and c) provide 11 questions for the 11 people you nominate. It’s a fun way to let bloggers know about other bloggers!
So, some facts about me:
1. I’m left-handed. I do some things the ‘right-handed’ way though.
2. I was diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder last January.
3. I like film cameras. Much more than photography itself, to be really honest.
4. I don’t like my course in college.
5. I might be asexual, or demisexual.
6. I’m starting on a novel even though I haven’t had that much experience with writing.
7. I play the guitar. I play (read: fool around) the piano. I don’t know how to read notes.
8. I have two people living in my mind; a writer, and a photographer/traveler.
9. I have a Tumblr blog that I use for finding funny stuff on that crazy (in a good way!) website.
10. I’m a fan of Dianna Agron.
11. I might have anxiety disorder.
My answers to londryfairy’s questions:
*What’s your favorite season?
– there are only two seasons where I live: dry season and rainy season. I like the latter more.
*How far have you been from home?
– not that far, probably a 12-hour drive from my home.
*Why do you blog?
– to express myself, but still maintain that anonymity; mainly. But it’s also nice to know other people through blogging.
*What’s your favorite animal? Why?
-Giraffes. I don’t know why
*What is your sun sign?
*How would you sum up your philosophy?
-you’re allowed to do anything as long as it doesn’t harm or concern anyone.
*What’s your favorite quote?
-there are too many!
*If you could own any vehicle, what would it be?
-a Mini Cooper
*If you could do one very important thing for someone, who would you choose? What would you do?
-No one in particular; maybe a dying person? I’ll remind them that their life wasn’t wasted, or, I don’t know, make them smile
*What did you want to be when you grew up?
-A cop. Then a doctor. Now I just want to be happy. And free. And rich.
*What is at the top of your bucket list?
-Graduate from college.
People I nominate:
6. Tobe Damit
7. Maggie Mae
My questions for you good people:
1. How do you express yourself? (i.e. your life, your art)
2. Is there something you’re trying to improve on, or you’d like to improve on?
3. Five favorite things?
4. A language you’d like to learn?
5. A sound you like?
6. What’s your stand on gender equality and LGBT rights?
7. What do you like about your art (writing, photography, or just blogging, sports, etc.)?
8. Anything you want to learn?
9. What steps are you taking in fighting against global warming?
10. A sound that you like?
11. What do you do on your free time, aside from blogging?
Thank you again, londryfairy!