there are so many questions! I normally don’t do things like this, but yeah, I guess answering these questions are better than getting back to my work.
I honestly don’t know. I’m not heterosexual though, so there’s that.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
The love of my life
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
“Nice day for fishing. That’s all I said. Nice day for fishing. Unless, I guess, you’re a fish.” – The Watcher, James Howe
4) What do you think about most?
My life. And what it has become of. Or left of it.
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
Something about a sleepover we’re (my friends and I) fixing our schedules for.
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
With my clothes on. But seriously if I have my own apartment clothes will be banned.
7) What’s your strangest talent?
I don’t think I have one. Except for being weird (some people say so)? Is that a talent? That or being good at pretending.
8) Girls…. (finish the sentence); Boys…. (finish the sentence)
Girls are the same as boys; boys are the same as girls, so why is there a need for inequality?
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Sadly, no. But I would write one for someone… if I ever find a someone.
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
I don’t think so? But I’m a bit paranoid about others hating/rejecting/judging me.
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What’s your religion?
None. I was raised as a Christian, though. So I grew up believing there’s a God. But right now, I don’t know.
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Going back home. Or practicing riding a skateboard. Or taking pictures.
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Behind! I want to be a photographer, or a film-maker.
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
I don’t have one. But I really like the songs by The Beatles, Queen, Marcy Playground, Manic Street Preachers, some local bands, The Benjy Davis Project, there are just too many bands.
17) What was the last lie you told?
Does a laugh count as a lie?
18) Do you believe in karma?
Yes, I guess so.
19) What does your URL mean?
My Tumblr URL means I’m frustrated that I’m still alive. My other blog URL is named after my alternate name. My WordPress URL is, again about how frustrated with my life I am.
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Weakness would be my mind; I don’t think I have any strengths to begin with.
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
Dianna Agron. She’s such an amazing artist and person.
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
Self-destructive behaviors. And sometimes flinging non-fragile things across the wall.
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
Cameras, I think. Film cameras. And letters from people. And things with sentimental value.
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Neither. I prefer talking through written messages (i.e. text messaging and emails).
26) Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
Not really, no. I’m utterly disappointed with myself and what I have become at this moment.
27) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
I hate sounds of hate being tossed to another person. I love the sound of pure happiness and contentment. And of innocence, maybe.
So I love the sound of a laugh, basically. Oh! And I love the sound of my footsteps.
28) What’s your biggest “what if”?
What if I killed myself right this instant?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
I do believe in both.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Pillow to my right; piece of cloth to my left
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
Dry season (they call it summer, I don’t; since we don’t experience the four seasons) night.
32) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
Deep in the dark corners of my mind. It’s really scary.
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
Uh both, I guess. I’d like to go see the sunrise on the East Coast and see the sunset on the West Coast.
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
Are there opposite genders? With regards to someone’s biological sex, I’d say Zac Efron. Not exclusively a singer, but he can sing.
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
A thing that has a beginning and an end, at least for us mortals. A thing that is ever dynamic and wouldn’t take “wait,” and “stop,” for an answer. A thing that you have to live to feel alive.
36) Define Art.
Technically it’s something done by man. So there’s art and nature. I guess it’s a thing human beings invented to make themselves be God. Humans, after all, love playing God.
37) Do you believe in luck?
Yes, I guess.
38) What’s the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
Three minutes past one in the morning.
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
No, I don’t. I want to learn how to drive, though.
41) What was the last book you read?
Currently reading It’s Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini.
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
Yes. Three or more of them, actually.
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
None. At least that I deem serious.
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
No. The butterflies are the ones chasing me.
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
Frozen. Elsanna (ugh why this), skateboarding.
48) What’s your sexual orientation?
I don’t know, really. I’m panromantic. Or at least I like to think I am. But but but I’m leaning towards liking girls more. That’s different from my sexuality, though.
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
Not that I know of.
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
If they don’t have any rational or valid reason for doing me wrong, then yes, I don’t really forgive them. I merely forget. But when I remember I get upset with them again.
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
More often than not, spend it. I’m starting to save now, though.
54) What’s the last thing you purchased?
Art materials. I’m planning on building a model house as a distraction
55) Love or lust?
Love.. then lust.
56) In a relationship?
Sadly, no. I want to be in one, though.
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
Haha what no. I wish I could, that would mean I could do other things with my tongue *ugly winking*
59) Where were you yesterday?
Home. Wasting my time.
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Walls of my room
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What’s your favorite animal?
It changes. But I like the usually non-domesticated animals (e.g. giraffe, penguins, elephants). Not that I don’t like cats and dogs and other domesticated animals. I love them just the same.
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
I don’t know. I’m still not done with my research on this.
64) Where is your best friend?
At their homes, probably
65) Spit or swallow?(;
66) What is your heritage?
uhm, Filipino? Is that a right answer?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
Lying in bed, waiting for the medicine (which I shouldn’t even have) to take me away.
68) What do you think is Satan’s last name?
He doesn’t have one. He’s an orphan. Nobody knows.
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
I’ve been thinking about this, actually. And no, I wouldn’t know until I get to know someone like me.
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Save the dog. Then try to find a way to save my ass.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
a. no, not until the last minute.
b. live my life the way I want it to be
c. I guess. Having a locked treasure box at the end of your life surely would be terrifying. You wouldn’t quite know what’s in there: another life (reincarnation)? Judgment from the Higher Ups? Living life as a ghost? Or as another being? Black/white nothingness? Girls? Sex? Gummy bears? One could never know.
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
Trust? Love itself can be blinding; trust might guide you to the truth, and eventually, true love.
74) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Octopus’s Garden, by The Beatles
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
9593 (my birthday!)
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Respect, Trust, Independence, Love not just for your partner but for one’s self
77) How can I win your heart?
Being who you are, I guess.
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
I guess. For me it brings about both the best and worst within me. It makes me and breaks me at the same time.
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Not kill myself on the days I desperately wanted to.
80) What size shoes do you wear?
7, 8, sometimes even 9.
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
The anatomically correct image of a heart. And Princess Anna of Arendelle (Frozen)
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
“I didn’t sign up for this shit.” “Not this again.” “Fucker.” “Shit.” “Why can’t I just die.” “Oh my fucking hell.” “What.”
85) What’s the last song you listened to?
Counting Stars, by One Republic
86) Basic question; what’s your favorite color/colors?
Navy blue (or oh-the-sun-is-rising blue), lavender, the shade of blue I can’t describe (maybe Teal?), black/gray
87) What is your current desktop picture?
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
I don’t know yet this is a one-time opportunity at least let me think about it for days or even years
89) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
“What’s on your mind?”
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do?
Scream. And die, maybe.
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
Probably invisibility, or the power to read minds. Given that there are no super villains around.
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
If I can’t change anything, then that would be the time when I talked to one of my professors, when she asked if I was okay. I felt nice talking to her.
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
My whole life is horrible. But I guess I’d want to undo the first days that I started feeling depressed.
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
Idina Menzel? Haha. Or Kristen Bell. Or Zac Efron. Or Dianna Agron. Or Taylor Swift. Or Lady Gaga.
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Anywhere really, anywhere else but here.
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
None that I know of
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
Yes! When I was younger. I almost always had motion sickness.
98) Ever been on a plane?
Nope. I want to be in one, someday!
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?